1. These general conditions of sale are issued by the company EASTCHOICE & SO EURL, based in Wittelsheim, 8 rue de l'industrie, registration number of the company: 53079652300039, being registered in the Commercial Court of Mulhouse.
2. These general conditions of sale govern the trade relations between the company EASTCHOICE & SO EURL. and client resulting from the distance selling contract of the European Certificate of Conformity according to which society EASTCHOICE & SO EURL as the merchant (the merchant) agrees to obtain and provide the client (Client) European Certificate of Conformity and the customer agrees to pay the merchant the amount due agreed in advance (Sales Contract remote European Certificate of Conformity).
3. The purpose of the Sales Contract remote European Certificate of Conformity for acquiring European Certificate of Conformity for the vehicle specified.
4. These terms define trading and determine the rights and obligations of the customer and the merchant resulting from the distance selling contract of the European Certificate of Conformity and updated text is part of the Contract. These trading conditions are binding for both contracting parties.
5. If the customer and the merchant have not contracted an intermediary particularly regarding the European Certificate of Conformity in writing, it is considered that the contract distance selling of the European Certificate of Conformity was passed through of e-commerce system on the (website).
6. By the client, we mean any natural or legal person capable of placing an order for the European Certificate of Conformity through our website. The client is:
6.1 The registered customer - so a customer who has registered on the website and that following its recording a personal account has been created and has been assigned.
1. For control, we mean the electronic form which are entered all the information the customer and vehicle data for which we should obtain the European Certificate of Conformity and has been sent to the merchant's (control). The order is considered for the customer to enter into the contract with the merchant.
2. The customer sending the order states that it fully recognizes the electronic form of communication, including via e-mail and the Internet and urges the two contracting parties.
3. All orders must include:
3.1 first and last name or the customer's home address or registered office, if the mailing address if it is not the same as the domicile or head office, phone number, the billing information,
3.2 The make, V.I.N. the vehicle identification number, date of first registration of the vehicle,
3.3 If specified for a particular brand, the command must also include additional data (the type-approval number, vehicle color), possibly documents relating to the subject of the order, namely (copy of registration certificate , copy of purchase agreement, a copy of the identity of the client).
4. Any order that does not include all the data in item 3 of this Article shall not be treated as for the award of contract and in this case, the dealer shall inform the client's reasons for refusing the order.
5. The contract distance selling of European certificate of conformity between the customer and the merchant after the order is entered under the following conditions:
5.1 In case the client is a registered client, the merchant will process the order and will send a return email containing all the data in order to be confirmed. The electronic confirmation (via email) is considered strong confirmation of the order, while considering the time of dispatch of e-mail confirmation by the customer such as the award of the contract distance selling of European certificate of conformity between the parties Contracting. the trader who received the confirmation email will send the customer an email with payment terms of his compensation for the acquisition of the European Certificate of Conformity. Following audit contract under the conditions above, once the amount due paid by the customer in full, the merchant is obliged to provide his client with a European Certificate of Conformity.
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
1 The customer is required:
1.1 to seize control of the actual data.
1.2 of joining the order all documents necessary for processing,
1.3 of time and pay by the agreed mode the amount due for the certificate of compliance,
1.4 to pay the amount due for the issuance of the Certificate of Compliance within the European the due date stated on the invoice if the merchant and the customer agree on a particular method of payment.
1.5 update their personal data and billing information in case of change of address by sending email ServiceClient (at) ocertificat.com or modifying them directly on his personal account.
1.6 to ensure trouble-free reception of the European Certificate of Conformity while being reached on the telephone number given or present at the surrender of the certificate during the days of its delivery.
2. The customer has the right: 2.1 to cancel the order before payment with our partners and before control passes to the status "Available current treatment" 2.2 to be reimbursed the amount paid in case of non existence, non-issuance of the certificateEuropean Compliance for the vehicle in question or if unable to carry out his order. If necessary, the amount paid the amount due will be refunded to the customer without delay.
IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS EASTCHOICE & SO EURL
1 the trader must:
1.1 to provide the customer with the European Certificate of Conformity according to the data entered in the command,
1.2 to provide the customer the European Certificate of Conformity that his conscience meets the requirements and regulations for vehicle registration in force in the territory of the Member States of the European Union.
1.3 to provide the customer in paper or electronic invoices.
1.4 to enter orders into the system and treat them as and when necessary according to the date of receipt of the order,
1.5 provide the customer with the European Certificate of Conformity as soon as possible.
1.6 to inform the client promptly of the circumstances that may cause delays in processing the order and an extension of time necessary to acquire the Certificate of Conformity.
2. the vendor reserves the right:
2.1 to be properly and timely paid by the customer for the issuance of the Certificate of Conformity European
2.2 of putting the system out of service for technical and maintenance, which can make the website temporarily inaccessible,
2.3 to terminate the contract in the event of nonpayment by the customer within the period determined in advance.
2.4 of refuse the order if the client has debts in previous orders to the merchant at the time of order entry,
2.5 terminate the contract in case of non existence of the European Certificate of Conformity or if the order can not be completed.
1. The opening of the account on our website and access to the client's personal account is dependent on its registration.
2. When registering, the customer must enter at least first and last name or company name, email address and password.
3. In case the client shall not known to the trader different data, the data entered by the customer during the registration will serve the merchant for processing orders and preparing invoices.
4. After successful registration, a personal account will be opened to the client and the access data will be sent to him on his email address.
An amount due on the acquisition of the European Certificate of Conformity is to be paid:
1.1 or by credit card on PayPal - Electronic Payment Services (www.paypal.com)
1.2 or by PayPal - Electronic Payment Services (www.paypal.com)
2. the amount due for the acquisition and issuance of the Certificate of Conformity European is considered paid when the merchant's account is credited the full amount of the sum if the two contracting parties have not agreed in writing on another method of payment.
3. the merchant asked to perform the settlement of his compensation for the acquisition of the European Certificate of Conformity advance after receiving confirmation from the firm if the customer Terms and Conditions or the agreement between the two contracting parties do not stipulate otherwise.
4. the vendor reserves the right to agree with the customer on payment terms different from those contained in these Terms and Conditions.
5. the merchant is subject to VAT. The billing of his compensation to the customer without VAT is only possible after verifying that the customer is liable for VAT. For the invoicing of the certificate of conformity without VAT, it is necessary for the client include in his order a valid VAT number. If the customer does not appear in the final confirmation of the order number, VAT applies or does not understand his customer profile recorded the entry in his VAT registration, the merchant is not bound to accept the future communication of its VAT number.
6. the merchant does not accept payment by check.
VII. CONDITIONS FOR ACQUISITION
1. Processing times of orders of the certificate of compliance because they are individualized depending on the type of the particular brand of vehicle.
2. The delivery of the various European Certificate of Compliance listed on the website are indicative and depend on the conditions of the partners. In exceptional cases, the time may vary but are generally 10 to 30 bears working.
3. The waiting time of receipt of payment paid by the customer is not included in the delivery.
4. The customer is informed of lexpédition European Certificate of Conformity later than one day prior to such delivery.
5. If the customer refuses to accept without cause the Certificate of Conformity European duly delivered, it is required to reimburse the merchant fees that it incurred during the attempted delivery to the customer and the cost of returning the Certificate of Compliance European trader.
6. The customer is required to ensure trouble-free reception of the European Certificate of Conformity while being reached during the scheduled delivery day at the telephone number identified or being present at the delivery address. If the client is unable to fulfill this obligation, he shall notify the trader and agree with it on a new delivery date or to designate another person that will accept the certificate European Compliance in lieu of the customer. If not and if the certificate of conformity is returned at the expense of the merchant because of a customer found on several occasions, the conditions applicable in case of refusal to accept the European Certificate of Conformity in paragraph 5 of this section will be application.
7. Transportation to the shipping address is provided by the merchant.
8. In case of unpredictable situations during the execution of the contract and that will prevent the merchant to fulfill its contractual obligations, the merchant is authorized to extend the delivery date of the European Certificate of Conformity of the same duration of that situation.
VIII. CANCELLATION OF ORDER
1. Cancellation of the order by the customer:
1.1 The customer has the right to cancel the order without giving the reason for cancellation at any time before final confirmation.What is meant by final confirmation before payment to the partners. After payment to partners, when your order goes on the status "available treatment in progress" and said order is confirmed, it can not be undone.
1.2 without considering what was mentioned above, in the case of cancellation of the order by the customer, the merchant has the right to ask the customer to pay the full amount of his compensation in the particular case of the purchase of goods on order that the trader has obtained the customer's request or if the merchant has reasonable expenses incurred for the acquisition of the Certificate of Conformity.
2. Cancellation of the order by the merchant:
the vendor reserves the right to cancel all or part of the order under the following conditions:
2.1 it is impossible to be issued the Certificate of Conformity European or the price set by the subcontractor has changed significantly. If necessary, the dealer will contact the customer immediately to agree on future steps to take,
2.2 in cases where, despite all the efforts that can reasonably ask the dealer and that he is not able to provide the European Certificate of Conformity in the prescribed period and at the agreed price or price listed on the website and if no other agreement with the client.
In case the client has already paid all or part of the full amount of the sum due, the amount paid will be refunded by the same method of payment that the customer had chosen to settle the amount due. This amount will be refunded as soon as possible, the bank transfer charges are to be always on the customer's expense.
1. the merchant does not accept any liability for:
1.1 of late delivery of the European Certificate of Conformity caused by the delivery (shipping company)
1.2 of delay in delivery of the Certificate of Conformity European communication caused by a wrong address of the customer or recipient of delivery,
1.3 and a Certificate of Conformity to European damaged by the driver (company making the delivery)
1.4 of faulty data contained in the European Certificate of Conformity due to incorrect data entry in order by the customer.
1. The defects of the European Certificate of Conformity shall be communicated immediately to the merchant by phone or email and the European Certificate of Conformity with the defect must be sent with the invoice attached to the head office address of the trader. After receiving the Certificate of Conformity European subject of the claim and after recognizing the merits of the claim, the merchant is required to contact the customer to agree after his claim.
2. The customer has the right to request correction of non European Certificate of Conformity by sending a new certificate of compliance at the expense of European merchant. If it is impossible to the merchant to obtain a new European Certificate of Conformity or if the said acquisition costs is inappropriate or if the merchant is not able to provide the new European certificate of conformity within a reasonable time, the client has the right to terminate the contract and demand repayment of such remuneration.
3. In accordance with the new European regulation dated 01/09/2016 Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 concerning the "Regulations online consumer disputes"
You have the right to appeal to a mediator in disputes online platform settlement of disputes at European level is available link below.
XI. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. If the customer registers on the website, they will be asked to create a password that is required to keep secret, not to disclose or not to share with others. The customer is responsible for all activities and commands that appear on their account when the password is used.
2. the merchant collects personal data only to meet its obligations to the client and will use it especially for invoicing, to contact the client in order to process your order and to deliver the Certificate of Compliance Europe. the merchant is responsible for the use of personal data of customers for other purposes and making them available to third parties.
3. the merchant collects the following personal data: name and surname or company name, billing and delivery, e-mail address, copy of purchase agreement, a copy of the identity of the customer and telephone number contact.
4. In case the customer during registration request to send him the latest information on the offer of the merchant, they will be sent to his email address. The client can request removal of this service by sending an email to ServiceClient (at) ocertificat.com.
5. the merchant may make available to third parties or the public data summary statistics about customers, attendance of the website to sales and other data if such data make it impossible to identify customers.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The services offered on this site are individually described as the most explicit possible. Photographs, drawings and texts are illustrative purposes only and are not contractual. Logos and other trademarks belong to their respective authors
2. the vendor reserves the right to unilaterally modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions. Any amendment or supplement Conditions are effective upon publication of the full text (update) of the said conditions. Terms and amended and supplemented come into force on the date therein.
3. The commercial terms applicable to the individual relationship between the customer and the merchant are those that were published on the website of the merchant on the day of the final confirmation of the order by the customer, except in cases where it was agreed that other conditions and the writing between the contracting parties.
4. By sending the confirmation of the firm order, the customer fully accepts all the provisions of the Terms and Conditions effective on the date of dispatch of the said order.